Fidelity workshops Jan. 23 can help with retirement planning
UC’s financial education program regularly offers financial planning workshops conducted by Fidelity Senior Retirement Counselor Nancy Pargot. Sessions will be held Thursday, Jan. 23, at both Kaiser and Franklin locations on the subjects listed below.
This month’s sessions are co-sponsored by UCOP’s Young Professionals Association (YPA), whose members encourage you to take advantage of this service. Most classes are one hour.
- 9 a.m.: Getting on the Right Path with your UC Savings Plans
- 10 a.m.: Building a Portfolio for any Weather
- 12 p.m.: Getting on the Right Path with your UC Savings Plans
- 1 p.m.: Building a Portfolio for any Weather
- 2 p.m.: Understanding the Power of Debt
For more information about the YPA or to be added to their listserv, contact Jackson Pham at Jackson.Pham@ucop.edu.
Note that guidance provided by Fidelity is educational in nature and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your investment or tax-planning decisions. Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.