It’s not too late – enroll today in UCOP’s summer WorkFit Program
UCOP Risk Services teamed up with the UC Berkeley Department of Recreational Sports to bring WorkFit classes to both Franklin and Kaiser work sites. These classes are led by certified instructors and are reserved specifically for OP staff.
Class sessions cost between $30-$50 for the entire 12-week WorkFit Summer 2010 program. To sign-up, log on to http://www.recsports.berkeley.edu/workfitpayment and select from the options under Franklin or Kaiser. Class sessions start June 7 and run through August 27.
The Circuit Training classes are designed to help build strength, endurance, flexibility and balance. The yoga classes focus on learning sun salutations and seated/standing poses as well as proper breathing techniques.
Franklin Street Building Sessions (former credit union space)
- *Circuit Training: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 11:30 am-12:15 pm – $35
- Circuit Training: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 12:30-1:15 pm – $35
- Circuit Training: Tuesday & Thursday, 11:15 am-noon – $30
- Circuit Training: Tuesday & Thursday, 1:00-1:45 pm – $30
- Circuit Training: Tuesday & Thursday, 4:45-5:30 pm – $30
- Yoga: Monday & Wednesday, 4:45-5:30 pm – $30
*Class will not be held on June 7 and August 18. Participants will receive a coupon for use at the sessions of their choice.
Kaiser Mall Building (Room 260)
- Circuit Training: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, noon-12:45 pm – $35
- Circuit Training: Tuesday & Thursday, noon-12:45 pm – $30
- Yoga: Tuesday & Thursday, 5:00- 5:45 pm – $30