Take advantage of Fidelity Retirement Services’ financial education classes
Fidelity Retirement Services is offering three classes tomorrow, Wednesday, August 4. Financial education classes can help you make the most of your UC Retirement Savings Program. Please RSVP with Fidelity by phone at 1-800-642-7131 or online at: www.fidelity.com/atwork/reservations.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
- Quarterly Market Perspective – 10:00-11:00 a.m., Franklin, Room 10325
- Building a Portfolio for Any Weather – noon-1:00 p.m., Franklin, Room 10325
- Retirement Savings Program Help Desk – 2:00-4:00 p.m., Franklin, Room 10325 (no appointment needed)
Can’t attend tomorrow? Make plans for Wednesday, September 22:
- Creating a Plan for Lifetime Income in Retirement – 10:00-11:00 a.m., Franklin, Room 9204
- Getting on the Right Path with Your Workplace Savings – noon-1:00 p.m., Franklin, Room 9204
- Taking Control of Your Personal Finances – 2:00-3:00 p.m., Franklin, Room 9204
- Retirement Savings Program Help Desk – 3:00-4:00 p.m., Franklin, Room 9204 (no appointment needed)
You can also visit the class schedule on At Your Service: www.atyourservice.ucop.edu/employees/retirement_savings/rrw-ucop.html.