WorkFit Program FlexPasses on sale now
The WorkFit Program is back by popular demand for the Fall 2010 season. WorkFit is brought to you by UCOP Risk Services in partnership with UC Berkeley (UCB) Recreational Sports.
Get ready for the holidays by getting in shape now!
Mid-Fall sale on WorkFit Program FlexPasses
FlexPasses are on sale now! Buy your mid-season FlexPass – valid for any class, any time, at either location (Franklin and Kaiser Mall Buildings) – for only $35.
To register for the mid-Fall 2010 session, which runs from Oct. 25 through Dec. 23, click on the following link to log on to the UC Berkeley RecSports website:
https://thriva.activenetwork.com/Reg4/Form.aspx?IDTD=870&RF=3209050&Product=4708219. When prompted, enter your UCOP employee ID number instead of the UCB employee number.
Schedule of Classes
Please note: Classes will not be held Thanksgiving week.
Franklin Building Sessions (former credit union space)
- Stretch & Release: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Circuit Training: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 12:20-1:05 p.m.
- Circuit Training: Tuesday & Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Crazy About Core: Tuesday & Thursday, 12:20-1:05 p.m.
- Circuit Training: Tuesday & Thursday, 4:45-5:30 p.m.
- Yoga: Monday & Wednesday, 4:45-5:30 p.m.
Kaiser Mall Building (Room 260)
- Circuit Training: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, noon-12:45 p.m.
- Crazy About Core: Tuesday & Thursday, noon-12:45 p.m.
- Yoga: Tuesday & Thursday, 5:00-5:45 p.m.
More about the Classes
- Circuit Training focuses on building strength, flexibility and endurance through a series of exercises using items such as weights and stability balls.
- Crazy About Core will help strengthen the body’s center through a combination of mat work, resistance exercise, Pilates, yoga and more.
- Stretch and Release is all about stretching techniques (including yoga), trigger-point muscle release and self-massage – all focused on relieving pain and increasing mobility.
- Yoga cultivates strength, balance and flexibility through a series of fluid movements.
Questions? Contact Larry Wong at (510) 987-9772 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Janine Crocker at (510) 987-9882 or email@example.com.