Talk with deans about the state of UC graduate programs on Nov. 5.
There’s no question that UC graduate programs are among the best in the nation. Our graduate students help drive UC’s renowned research enterprise. Yet our graduate programs are not without challenges. Don’t miss a unique opportunity to talk with graduate deans about the state of UC graduate studies – the challenges and the opportunities.
Come to a Nov. 5 panel discussion and find out what keeps graduate deans up at night and what makes them smile with pride about graduate studies at UC.
- Friday, November 5
- 3-4 p.m.
- Franklin Building lobby – former credit union space
- Ready Talk Call In Number: 8667401260
- Access Code: 9879446
Hosted by Steven Beckwith, vice president for Research and Graduate Studies, and featuring graduate division deans from across the UC system, this event offers a chance for meaningful discussion and an exchange of ideas between UC graduate division deans and the UCOP community. Panelists will include:
- UCLA Vice Chancellor for Graduate Studies and Dean of the Graduate Division Claudia Mitchell-Kernan
- UC Davis Dean of Graduate Studies, Jeffery C. Gibeling
- UC Santa Cruz Vice Provost and Dean of Graduate Studies Tyrus Miller; and
- UC Irvine Dean of the Graduate Division Frances Leslie.
The graduate deans from UC San Francisco, UC Berkeley, UC Merced, UC Riverside and UC Santa Barbara will also be in attendance.
Questions? Contact Pamela D. Jennings at email@example.com or (510) 987-9446.
This event is brought to you by the Office of Research and Graduate Studies (ORGS).