Stay Informed. Stay Connected.
3 May 2011
Did You Know?
Join us for a brown bag lunch, “How to Listen Effectively,” on Wednesday, May 4, at 612 Kaiser building and Friday, May 6, at 12322 Franklin. You will learn nine valuable techniques to improve your listening skills at work and in your personal communications.
3 May 2011
Do your part by donating blood when the American Red Cross Blood Drive returns to UCOP next month, Tuesday, May 10, 8:15 a.m. to 3 p.m. If you are interested in participating, contact Jan Kehoe.
Mark Meaney, UC director of ethics and compliance, will speak at a brown bag lunch Wednesday, May 4, 12:15 to 1 p.m. in 5320 Franklin, part of a series of events celebrating National Compliance and Ethics week.
• IT Orientation
• Excel Intermediate/Advanced
• BRC T&E Team’s Office Hours
• Procure-to-Pay Office Hours
• SharePoint Online Office Hours
• New Employee Orientation (Virtual)
• CAAP Office Hours
• Lakeside Speakeasy Toastmasters Club
• Accessibility/Cascade Office Hours
• Create a Budget, Ditch Your Debt, and Start Building for the Future
• New Employee Orientation
• Fundamentals of Retirement Income Planning
• Box Advanced
• BRC Travel & Entertainment Training
• Event Expenses & Other Reimbursement Training
Introduce yourself to the OP community — it takes just a few minutes.
Want to say thank you to a colleague? Take a moment to say so in Link.
UCOP Ombuds Office