Holiday Crafts Fair comes to Franklin lobby this Friday
More than 20 vendors will be hawking their wares at UCOP’s Holiday Crafts Fair in the Franklin Building Lobby this Friday, Dec. 7, 2012, from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The annual event is a convenient way to shop for great gifts, many of which are handcrafted by your UCOP colleagues. On sale will be jewelry, bath and body products, olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes from UC Davis, scarves and more. UCOP vendors, some of whom you’ve seen at past fairs, include:
- Holly Ackley, jewelry
- Linda Baba, decorated eggs
- Jennifer Bunge, knitting and soap
- Brenda Dixon-Coby, dolls
- Julie Drouyor, jewelry
- Tracy Fitzgerald, journals
- Caroline Gan, bath and body products
- Lynda Hilliard, jewelry
- Sally Hopkins, aromatherapy and accessories
- Diana Hume, jewelry
- Beverly Johnson, women’s accessories
- Carol Lee, jewelry
- Carolyn Mini, stained glass
- Emily Montan, painting and photography
- Nora Omalza, Hawaiian jewelry and Christmas stockings
- Dilcie Paschall, soap
- Richard Rowe, jewelry
- Lexie Tillotson, jewelry
- Evelyn Wright, scarves
There are still spaces available for vendors. Just print out the registration form, fill it out and send it, along with your check for a $30 non-refundable fee (payable to UC Regents) for your table and covering, to Julie Drouyor in 10106E Franklin.
Hope to see you there!