Career Tracks final info sessions offered this week
If you have questions about Career Tracks, UCOP’s new job classification structure to improve compensation, talent management and career planning capabilities, don’t miss the final information sessions being held this week at the Franklin and Kaiser buildings.
You can find out more about the program and ask questions at these information sessions. Attendance is voluntary, but all non-represented employees will benefit from attending one of the 60-minute sessions.
Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis, so check the dates below and plan to arrive early to ensure your seat:
- Tuesday, April 9, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., Franklin Lobby 1 Conference Room
- Thursday, April 11, 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., 512 Kaiser
- Thursday, April 11, 11 a.m. to 12 noon, 512 Kaiser
For more details:
- Log into the Career Tracks SharePoint site using your UCOP user name and password.
- See the March 19 Link story about Career Tracks at UCOP.
- Contact your HR support, Compensation Consultant Karen Berardi at Karen.Berardi@ucop.edu or 510-987-0869, or Director of Compensation Terry Weinstein at Terry.Weinstein@ucop.edu or 510-987-0874.