Sittercity’s SelectPlus now offered to UC staff through Bright Horizons
Sittercity’s SelectPlus services are now offered to UC staff through Bright Horizons as part of Bright Horizons Care Advantage.
This new program started the first of the year, offering the same services as Sittercity SelectPlus, including babysitters, pet care, senior caregivers and more. UC pays the cost of membership, and you pay for the services of the caregivers you hire.
Register online to activate your membership. The service includes two networks of local caregivers, Sittercity and Years Ahead.
Sittercity offers a robust network of in-home care providers, including:
- self-selected, pre-screened caregivers
- everyday and occasional babysitters and nannies for children and special needs
- elder caregivers
- homework help, household and pet care
Years Ahead offers a comprehensive solution to adult/elder care needs, including:
- certified adult/elder care advisors and a needs assessment to guide your search for care
- specialized facilities including memory care, hospice care and independent or assisted-living communities
- in-home health care and dependent care
Visit www.careadvantage.com/universityofcalifornia for more details or to find out how to register.