Lunch & Learn this Wednesday, Aug. 20: Judy Sakaki of Student Affairs
If you’d like to learn more about what the Department of Student Affairs does at UCOP, don’t miss Vice President Judy Sakaki’s presentation this Wednesday, Aug. 20, 12 to 1 p.m. in Franklin Lobby 1, the next event in the UCOP Lunch and Learn series.
Feel free to bring your lunch and hear directly from department leaders about who they are, what they do and why. It’s an entertaining way to learn about how all of OP’s departments and divisions interact to support the university’s missions of education, research and public service.
If you can’t attend in person, watch the event via Fuze, UCOP’s new Internet conferencing service. (Learn more about system requirements and other resources in last week’s Link story.) Join using these options:
- Fuze online meeting number: http://fuze.me/25707223
- Dial-in toll number +1-201-479-4595 (Use meeting number above.)
All presentations take place from 12 to 1 p.m. in Lobby 1 Conference Room and allow time for questions from the audience. Here’s the complete lineup of 2014 speakers (click on date to add event to your Outlook calendar):
- Wednesday, Aug. 20: Judy Sakaki, Vice President, Student Affairs
- Tuesday, Sept. 23: Tom Andriola, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Information Technology Services
- Wednesday, Oct. 15: Karen Petrulakis, Chief Deputy General Counsel and Deputy General Counsel, Litigation
- Tuesday, Nov. 18: Ellen Lorenz, Director, Retirement Administration Service Center
- Thursday, Dec. 4: Seth Grossman, Chief of Staff, President’s Immediate Office
If you have ideas for next year’s speakers, contact Cathy O’Sullivan at Cathy.OSullivan@ucop.edu.