Get your shopping list ready: Crafts Fair this Thursday, Dec. 4
UCOP’s Holiday Crafts Fair comes to the Franklin Building lobby on Thursday, Dec. 4, from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Click on link to add event to your calendar.)
The annual event is a convenient way to shop for holiday gifts (or a little something for yourself!) while supporting your creative colleagues at UCOP, many of whom will be selling their wares at the fair.
This year’s fair features jewelry, ornamental eggs, stained glass, pillowcases, scarves, hats and other accessories. Among the vendors will be family of UCOP staffers and these UCOP crafters:
- Sharon Cooper, with inspirational pillowcases
- Julie Drouyor, with handcrafted jewelry
- Tracy FitzGerald, with journals made from recycled books
- Lisa Hsu, with plant artwork
- Carol Lee, with her handcrafted jewelry
- Carolyn Mini, with stained glass
- Charlotte Strem, with knit scarves
- Dianne Yoder, with art glass
It’s as “local” as you can get, so be sure to stop by!