Get help with financial planning Feb. 10
Get help building your financial foundation and planning for retirement with a series of workshops Tuesday, Feb. 10.
You can attend one of these financial planning workshops that UC’s financial education program offers. Fidelity Retirement Counselor Nancy Pargot will lead the workshops, which generally last one hour.
· 9-10 a.m.: Understanding the power of debt (Kaiser 705)
· 10-11 a.m.: Designing a financial roadmap (Kaiser 705)
· 12-1 p.m.: Understanding the power of debt (Franklin 5326)
· 1-2 p.m.: Designing a financial roadmap (Franklin 5326)
· 2-3 p.m.: Preserving savings for future generations (Franklin 5326)
For a description of each class, visit the UC Focus On Your Future website.
You can make reservations for these sessions by calling 1-800-642-7131 or registering on the Fidelity website.
Guidance provided by Fidelity is educational in nature and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your investment or tax-planning decisions. Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.