Holiday Crafts Fair comes to Franklin this Friday
UCOP’s Holiday Crafts Fair comes to the Franklin Building lobby on Friday, Dec. 4, from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The annual event is a convenient way to shop for holiday gifts (or a little something for yourself!) while supporting your creative colleagues at UCOP, many of whom will be selling their wares at the fair.
This year’s fair features jewelry, home accessories and more. Among the vendors will be family of UCOP staffers and these UCOP crafters:
- Charlotte Strem, with hand-sewn Christmas crafts
- Mariel Christian, with hand-made, all-natural soaps
- Julie Drouyor, with jewelry
- Tracy Fitzgerald, with journals made from recycled books
- Scott McIntyre, with photographic art
- Carol Lee, with beaded jewelry
- Rebecca Landes, with Kritter Klips
- Holly St. John, with jewelry and quilts
- Carolyn Mini, with stained glass
- Angelique Warren, with girls tutus
Also on hand will be Capay Valley Ranches, with olive oils and vinegars.
If you’re a crafter and would like to participate, there are a couple of tables still available. Submit a registration form to Carol Lake, 10th floor Franklin.