Sign up for WorkFit’s Spring Session
Register now for a fun, easy and convenient way to stay fit as we move into the New Year! We are offering UCOP employees three membership options for the Spring 2018 WorkFit session:
- Full session: $80 for access to unlimited classes Jan. 2 – April 27
- Half session I: $45 for access to unlimited classes Jan. 2 – Feb. 23
- Half session II: $45 for access to unlimited classes Feb. 26 – April 27
Family and friends (age 18+) are welcome to join for just $100 for the full session and $55 for each half session.
- Circuit Training focuses on building strength, flexibility and endurance through a series of exercises using items such as weights and stability balls.
- Crazy About Core will help strengthen the body’s center through a combination of mat work, resistance exercise, Pilates, yoga and more.
- Stretch and Release is all about stretching techniques (including yoga), trigger-point muscle release and self-massage — all focused on relieving pain and increasing mobility.
- Yoga cultivates strength, balance and flexibility through a series of fluid movements. For more information, see Link article about this class.
- Zumba is a cardio dance workout to the beat of Latin music.
All skill levels are welcomed and encouraged!
For calendars, location details, and registration information, please access the following link:
WorkFit is brought to you by UCOP Risk Services in partnership with UC Berkeley Recreational Sports.
Questions? Contact UCOP WorkFit at 510-987-0786 or UCOP-WORKFIT-L@listserv.ucop.edu
NOTE: Not all classes are offered at both locations. Please refer to the calendars to determine which classes are available at each building.