Meet the six staff members you elected to the OPSA Steering Committee
The votes are in! Six staff members have been elected to join the OP Staff Assembly Steering Committee to help drive change, facilitate dialogue between staff and leadership, and support staff interests.
The six members, who will each serve two-year terms, are:
- Sylvia Bhatia, finance director of Captive Programs, Risk Services
- Allison Hill, administrative analyst, Risk Services
- Angela Hom, records analyst, Office of General Counsel
- Nikki Lopez, ecommerce business systems analyst, Systemwide Procurement
- Miles Magbual, employee service associate, UCPath Center
- Juliann Martinez, employee relations specialist, Systemwide Human Resources
The OPSA Steering Committee sought nominations in May and June for new leaders. Six nominations were received from colleagues from various departments. An OP-wide election was held in late June.
Come meet the new members at the next monthly meeting on Wednesday, July 11. This will be the first meeting of the new Steering Committee, during which officers will be appointed and discussion about events and activities for the 2018-2019 year will begin.
- Date: Wednesday, July 11
- Time: 12-1 p.m.
- Location: Franklin 10325. Or you may also participate via Zoom: https://UCOP.zoom.us/j/616632562
Remember that all OP employees are members of the OP Staff Assembly, so your input is welcome.