2018 in review: Link’s most popular stories
Ever wonder which Link stories your co-workers find the most interesting or useful? We certainly do, so we checked to see which were the 10 most-read Link stories of 2018.
What did we learn? Well, it’s clear that you really enjoy seeing photos of OP events, getting information about employee discounts and news about your paycheck, and thinking about … lunch.
Here are the 10 most-read Link stories of 2018 (in descending order), in case you want to check out any that you missed. We hope you’ll share your thoughts about these or any stories not on this list in the Comments section at bottom of this page.
Thank you for reading Link this year to find out all the important UCOP news. We hope you have a great winter break. We’ll be back with our first issue of 2019 on Jan. 8.
- Your top lunch spots revealed
- That UC tote bag? Here’s where you can buy it
- Discounts for UCOP employees
- Changes to look for in your January paycheck
- Thanks for supporting Franklin’s bid for LEED gold! Here’s how we did
- 10-Second Bio: Jane Schnorrenberg, dancer
- Photo slideshow: Smiles for miles at UC Walks
- UCOP, UCPath, UCDC staff celebrate diversity at Multicultural Day events
- Photo slideshow: The day UCOP staff took the kids to work
- UC: Boldly Californian for 150 years