UCOP Valentines survey results
Last week, we invited you to share details about your special someone. Here are the results of our first-ever UCOP Valentines survey.
- The majority of you have been together with your Valentines for less than five years. The next most popular range was 21-35 years.
- A whopping 57 percent of you met your Valentines in college! The second most popular meetings took place “in the wild,” and while bars were the most popular locations, one of you found love at a dog park.
- Nearly 60 percent of you eschewed traditional dinner or drinks for your first date. The most inventive couple went backpacking in the Los Padres National Forest.
- The sweetest answer we received to the question, “When did your Valentine capture your heart?” was, “True story: From day one.”
- This year, 57 percent of you chose to spend Valentine’s Day at home with your sweetie.
Thanks to everyone who participated! Look out for more fun surveys in the coming months.Tags: valentine's day, wellness