Apply to join the OPSA Steering Committee
Are you committed to making UCOP a great place to work? If so, consider joining your colleagues at the OP Staff Assembly Steering Committee. Applications are open from now through May 31!
The OP Staff Assembly (OPSA) is an organization for staff dedicated to promoting the interest and welfare of all career employees. The Steering Committee organizes events and forums where staff can discuss issues of mutual concern, and offer opinions and recommendations on policies, processes and programs. Read more about OPSA.
To apply to join the Steering Committee, or nominate a colleague, download an application and submit the completed form to OPSA by May 31. All UCOP staff will have an opportunity to vote upon candidates and select the winners.
2019 Election Timeline
- May 13 Nominations open
- May 31 Applications and nominations are due
- June 3 Candidate profiles and statements are available on the OPSA website
- June 4 Candidate profiles and statements are published in Link
- June 3-14 Voting takes place (instructions will be provided on the OPSA website)
- June 12 Candidates attend OPSA meeting for meet and greet with Steering Committee and other interested OP staff
- June 13 Vote tallying begins
- June 18 New Steering Committee announced in Link
- July 10 First OPSA Steering Committee Meeting with new members
- July 12 OPSA Social welcomes the new Steering Committee
Questions? Contact OPStaffAssembly@ucop.edu.Tags: OPSA