UC Virtual Career Series: LGBTQ+ @ Work
On Tuesday, June 11, from 12-1 p.m., the popular UC Virtual Career Series returns with another live episode. LGBTQ @ Work will present a transparent, virtual conversation around LGBTQ identity in the workplace.
- Finding a support network (even when a formal one does not exist)
- Ways to determine if a company is inclusive
- Being a great ally
- Mentoring others as they navigate the intersections of identity and work
Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions and gain insights from panelists throughout the online event. This episode will feature:
- Keith Ellis (UC Merced ‘12), student personnel assistant for disability support programs & services, Cosumnes River College and president, UC Merced Alumni Association
- Mark Dresser (UCSF ’00), Denali fellow, Denali Therapeutics
- Anders Truong (UC Berkeley ‘16), software engineer, Pandora
- Erin Jackson-Ward, MPH (UCLA ’12), senior program officer, Cedars-Sinai
Questions? Contact Katie Ward.
Tags: Classes & workshops, community