Be happier at work
Every day when you come to work, you recommit yourself to making a difference through public service. But are you happy?
UC Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center (GGSC), a leading authority on the science of happiness, offers a three-course webinar series, The Science of Happiness at Work.
Learn the hallmarks and benefits of a happy workplace, and come away with concrete, research-based strategies you can implement — individually or in teams — to boost your emotional well-being, support the well-being of your colleagues and foster a workplace culture of happiness.
The three courses include:
- The Foundations of Happiness at Work: Learn why happiness at work matters and how to increase it within yourself and across your organization.
- Mindfulness and Resilience to Stress at Work: Learn research-based strategies to help you foster mindfulness, handle stress and guard against burnout.
- Empathy and Emotional Intelligence at Work: Learn research-based skills to strengthen empathy and trust, improve collaboration and create more innovative, productive and satisfying experiences at work.
How to sign up
The professional certificate associated with this program is fee-based, but you can audit the courses at no charge. Here’s how:
- Visit the webpage for each course using the links below:
- The Foundations of Happiness at Work
- Mindfulness and Resilience to Stress at Work
- Empathy and Emotional Intelligence at Work
- On the course page, select the green “Enroll” button.
- Use the form to create an account.
- On the “Congratulations” page, scroll down to the section with the header “Audit This Course (No Certificate)” and select the “Audit This Course” button.
- At the top right of the screen, select the “Start Course” button to begin.
Watch the promotional video!Tags: learning development, professional development, UC Berkeley