Autumn Columbia Sportswear discount
As summer starts to wind down, it’s important to make the most of it while it lasts! Get outside and do what you love — go for a hike, take a swim, hit the trails and take advantage of the great outdoors.
Through October 6, UCOP employees can use a coupon to visit the Columbia Sportswear Employee Store — which usually limits access to its staff. Bring up to four guests and enjoy 40- to 50- percent discounts on current-season merchandise from Columbia, Sorel, Mountain Hardwear and Prana. Whatever your active passion may be, the Columbia Employee Store is stocked with the latest season’s arrivals from its family of brands.
Plan your visit
Bring the following with you to the store:
- The coupon above (printed or digital)
- Some form of UCOP ID (business card, badge, paystub, work email signature, etc.)
- Personal ID (driver’s license, state ID)
- This invitation is valid for all UCOP employees, interns, retirees, etc., as long as you can provide the proof of affiliation described above.
- You may bring up to four guests.
- You must be present to accompany your guests.
- This invitation is not valid online.
“The Employee Store often has items that aren’t available in their stores yet,” says Angela Hom, records analyst, Office of the General Counsel of the Regents. “Plus, the same discount applies when you shop online using their store computer — which is great for finding a range of sizes and colors. We’ve done this several times, as my husband needs tall, large sizing. You can order at the store and items will be shipped directly to your house.”
And, Hom adds, visiting the store is a great excuse to explore the city of Richmond. “It’s near the Rosie the Riveter Museum and just a darn interesting place to visit!” she says.
Military members and veterans: Good news — you can access the store year-round. Present your military ID at any time to enter with up to four guests.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.Tags: Columbia sportswear, employee discount