Insider insights from career coaches and executive recruiters
Are you looking to advance at UC or looking for the right ways to increase your professional brand and connections?
Join us on Oct. 18 for the next UC Alumni Career Network session. In Insider Insights from Career Coaches & Executive Recruiters, UC alumni working as career coaches and executive recruiters will share tangible tips to help you advance, expand and stay relevant in today’s workforce.
Topics will include:
- Revisiting your professional pursuits
- Identifying challenges and solutions to common career barriers
- Hiring trends
- Steps you can work on to better your skills and brand.
This unique event will feature insights from:
- Kris Hergert, executive director, UC San Diego Career Center (moderator)
- Mike Hirshman (UCSD ’09, UCLA ’15), executive search and engagement manager, Heidrick & Struggles (panelist)
- Career coach and author Marcy Morrison (UCSD ’97), founder, Careers with Wings
- Bernice Maldonado, founder and CEO, Growing Forward
These seasoned professionals have helped hundreds of people navigate what’s next, and their insights are sure to inspire you!
This event is part of the UC Alumni Career Network series, which is hosted by the 10 UC alumni associations and the UC Office of the President. This event will be recorded and available for online viewing at a later date.
Register here to attend the online event or to receive a link to the recording following the session.
And, check out the Alumni Career Network website to watch archived videos of our past webinars.Tags: career coaches, Learning and development, professional development, UC Alumni Career Network