10-Second Bio: Raisa VanAlstyne-Ponce, rogue cereal eater

Articulation Analyst Raisa VanAlstyne-Ponce, Student Affairs

Meet Articulation Analyst Raisa VanAlstyne-Ponce of Student Affairs. Her interests include championing secondary education, traversing the globe and taking an unconventional approach to breakfast.

Name: Raisa VanAlstyne-Ponce

Title: Articulation Analyst

Department/Unit: Student Affairs

Location: Oakland

When I started working at UCOP: September 2019

What I do for OP in 5 words or less: High-school articulation analysis

The best part about working for OP: Getting the opportunity to collaborate with talented and thoughtful individuals and be part of a collective effort to help high-school teachers and administrators prepare students for post-secondary life.

Something you don’t know about me: I have never eaten cereal with milk.

One weird fact about the town I grew up in: The town where I grew up in New York was close to where the first potato chip was invented.

If I could have any job in the world (besides the one I have now), I would be: An ambassador who works with international relations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 10-Second Bio is one of Link’s most popular features, and for a good reason.

We all like to learn about our colleagues — what they do and enjoy about working at UCOP and what makes them tick. If you’ve never submitted a bio, we invite you to do so. It only takes a few minutes and it’s an easy, fun way for us all to get to know the people we work with.

Submit your 10-Second Bio to Link!

Tags: , ,