Introducing Concur — the UC Travel Center’s newest online booking tool
The UC Travel Center — one of the booking options in Connexus — is excited to announce the launch of a new online booking tool, Concur. Concur is preferred reservation method for many business travelers and arrangers because of its ease of use and convenience. With a few clicks, you can make simple travel arrangements for air, hotel and car rental.
As a UC Travel Center client, you can access a robust website for online bookings and support, as well as an experienced team of travel consultants for agent-assisted booking and traveler support, to improve your travel booking experience.
Benefits of the Concur online booking tool
- Ability to direct bill or pay with your own credit card for airline ticket purchases
- Access to all Southwest airfares including “Wanna Get Away” fare
- Customized system with built-in controls to guide campus users
- Automatic travel insurance registration
- Realtime access to all available flights and fares through a single online resource for booking airfare, lodging and rental car in the same reservation
- Online booking navigation support during regular business hours
Getting started with Concur
In the coming weeks, you will receive an email with instructions for updating/completing your travel profile and links to short video tutorials on how to make air, car and hotel reservations in Concur. You can begin booking travel in Concur on Monday, October 28.
Following the launch of Concur, you will still be able to book travel via phone by calling the UC Travel Center at (310) 206-2639. For more information, visit travel.ucla.edu.
Please note that other travel booking services — BCD Travel, Southwest, Amtrak, etc. — will remain available through Connexxus.Tags: Concur, Connexxus, travel