Winter Columbia Sportswear discount
Why not choose holiday gifts that encourage your loved ones to head outdoors for an adventure — a hike, bike ride or the slopes?
From Dec. 6 through Jan. 1, UCOP employees can use this coupon to visit the exclusive Columbia Sportswear Employee Store in Richmond, CA.
Bring up to four guests and enjoy 40% to 50% percent discounts on current-season merchandise from the Columbia Sportswear Company family of brands: Columbia Sportswear, Mountain Hardwear, SOREL, and prAna.
Plan your visit
Bring the following with you to the store:
- The coupon above (printed or digital)
- Some form of UCOP ID (business card, badge, paystub, work email signature, etc.)
- Personal ID (driver’s license, state ID)
- This invitation is valid for all UCOP employees, interns, retirees, etc., as long as you can provide the proof of affiliation described above.
- You may bring up to four guests.
- You must be present to accompany your guests.
- This invitation is not valid online.
“The Employee Store often has items that aren’t available in their stores yet,” says Angela Hom, records analyst, Office of the General Counsel of the Regents. “Plus, the same discount applies when you shop online using their store computer — which is great for finding a range of sizes and colors. We’ve done this several times, as my husband needs tall, large sizing. You can order at the store and items will be shipped directly to your house.”
And, Hom adds, visiting the store is a great excuse to explore the city of Richmond. “It’s near the Rosie the Riveter Museum and just a darn interesting place to visit!” she says.
Military members and veterans: Good news — you can access the store year-round. Present your military ID at any time to enter with up to four guests.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: Columbia sportswear, employee discount