Take the UCOP popcorn survey
Next Thursday, March 12, is National Popcorn Day!
We’re celebrating in Link by asking you to share your opinions of this fiber-filled snack. Results will be shared in next week’s Link.
Plus, check out the delicious recipe below from UC Santa Barbara.
Healthy Chili Lime Popcorn Snack Mix
- 1 quart popped popcorn
- 1 teaspoon brewer’s or nutritional yeast powder; available in health food stores (can omit, if needed)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 300° F
- Spread popcorn on a baking sheet
- Sprinkle the yeast powder, lime juice, chili powder and salt over the popcorn
- Bake for about 7 minutes
- Toss just before serving; serve warm.
Blog image credit: Alex MunsellTags: popcorn, recipe, Survey