Stay Informed. Stay Connected.
Life in the coronavirus pandemic is rough. But it’s also important to celebrate the positive things that are happening these days. Share your good news with Link by answering a few quick questions.
• IT Orientation
• Procure-to-Pay Office Hours
• Structural Solutions for a Structural Problem: Drawing on Innovations and Best Practices on Homelessness
• Summer Internship Program Managers’ Information Session
• OP Staff Assembly Engagement Meeting
• Tsai & Yang at the Movies — “Anna May Wong: In Her Own Words”
• Intro to Data Analysis: Session 1
• CAAP Office Hours
• Lakeside Speakeasy Toastmasters Club
• People Leaders Forum: Leaves and Accommodations with Shannon Brooks
• BSFO – Kickoff Scholarship Award Ceremony
• BSFO – Dr. Shirley Weber Panel
• New Employee Orientation
• BSFO – Allensworth State Historic Park
• UCOP Employee Resource Groups Meet and Greet Session
UCOP's off-hours emergency notification system
Introduce yourself to the OP community — it takes just a few minutes.
Want to say thank you to a colleague? Take a moment to say so in Link.
UCOP Ombuds Office