Learn emotional intelligence and design thinking
You’ve probably heard of design thinking and emotional intelligence, but do you know how building these skills can help you approach your work from a fresh perspective that helps your projects shine and your team thrive? Tune into these new webinars to learn how.
Emotional intelligence – attain results through people
Tuesday, June 2, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Emotional Intelligence is the capacity to be aware of, control and express one’s emotions, as well as handling interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically. In this live webinar, you’ll:
- Gain a better understanding of the fundamentals of emotional intelligence, including how to enhance your self-awareness through reflection and mindfulness practices
- Discover how self-awareness can lead to self-management, enabling you to respond effectively to people and events rather than reactively
- Learn to deepen social awareness to be more effective in relating to people, motivating them, managing difficult situations, managing conflict and more
- Formulate strategies and behaviors to cultivate, develop and turn these skills into ongoing practices
Design thinking to focus, collaborate and play
Tuesday, June 2, 1 – 3 p.m.
Design thinking helps build your ability to think creatively and work collaboratively to solve significant problems. In this hands-on, online workshop, you’ll:
- Understand the key aspects of design thinking including working with your stakeholders to co-create innovative solutions together
- Work together on a design challenge: How to design a work environment that encourages collaboration while also minimizing interruptions
- Learn valuable tips and techniques for collaborating and problem-solving in the workplace and beyond
More classes to build your skills
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: design learning, emotional intelligence, Learning and development, professional development