Last chance to help lead OP Staff Assembly this year
If you’re eager to help make UCOP an even better place to work, join your colleagues at the OP Staff Assembly Steering Committee!
The OP Staff Assembly (OPSA) is dedicated to promoting the interest and welfare of all career employees. The Steering Committee is a group of six to 11 staff members who organize events and forums where all staff can discuss issues of mutual concern and offer opinions and recommendations on policies, processes and programs. Read more about OPSA.
To apply to join the Steering Committee, or to nominate a colleague, download an application and submit the completed form to OPSA by May 27. All UCOP staff will have an opportunity to vote upon candidates and select the winners.
2020 Election Timeline
- May 1: Nominations open
- May 27: Application/nomination deadline
- June 1: Candidate profiles and statements posted on the OPSA website
- June 2: Candidates announced in Link
- June 3: Voting begins
- June 10: Candidate meet and greet at OPSA meeting (all staff welcome)
- June 19: Voting deadline
- June 23: New Steering Committee members announced in Link
- July 8: First OPSA Steering Committee Meeting with new members
Questions? Contact OPStaffAssembly@ucop.edu.Tags: OPSA elections, OPSA steering committee