There’s still time to vote for UCOP’s staff leadership
There’s still time to help drive the direction of staff leadership at UCOP: Vote for new members to the OP Staff Assembly Steering Committee by Friday, June 19, at 5 p.m.
Committee members facilitate dialogue between staff and leadership, drive change and support staff interests. Each committee member’s term lasts two years. All UCOP career employees are eligible to vote in this election.
Candidate statements are available on the OPSA website.
- Trish Dolan, Regents Coordinator, Capital Asset Strategies & Finance
- Chase Fischerhall, Associate Director of Academic Preparation, Student Affairs
- Karen Fox, Administrative Assistant, Student Affairs
- Nicola Gruen, Development Analyst, Institutional Advancement
- Teresa Jackson, Executive Assistant, UC Health
- Carol Lake, Financial Analyst, Risk Services
- Nakisha Rice, Administrative Officer, Risk Services
- Patrick Rogers, Web Applications Engineering Manager, ITS
- Tony Yang, Project Policy Analyst, UC Health
2020 Election Timeline
- June 10: Candidate meet and greet at OPSA meeting (all staff welcome)
- June 19: Voting deadline
- June 23: New Steering Committee members announced in Link
- July 8: First OPSA Steering Committee Meeting with new members
Questions? Contact OPStaffAssembly@ucop.edu.Tags: OPSA elections, OPSA steering committee