UC’s Chief Investment Officer discusses the 2020 investment landscape — including the election
On Friday, Oct. 23, you’re invited to an exclusive webcast for UC Retirement Savings Program participants.
Join Jagdeep Singh Bachher, chief investment officer of the University of California, and retirement planning professionals from Fidelity Investments for an hour-long discussion on strategies for navigating uncertainty and market volatility. Hear their perspectives on:
- Financial markets in 2020 and the potential impact of the November election
- Tips for retirement savers and other long-term investors
- Resources available to help you develop a sound investment strategy
What: Navigating Market Volatility Webcast — Election 2020: What it could mean to investors
When: Friday, Oct. 23, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. (PT)
Where: Online; information will be emailed to participants. Register today.
- Learn strategies to navigate market volatility at myUCretirement.com.
- Review your investment strategy with a UC-dedicated Retirement Planner by calling (800) 558-9182.
Download an event flyer. For questions about this event, please contact Hyun Swanson.Tags: 2020 election, Jagdeep Singh Bachher, retirement