Please share: What are you grateful for this year?
It goes without saying that this has been a difficult year for many of us. But despite all that is going on in our own lives and in the world, your Link editors would love to hear about your silver linings — and to share what you’re grateful for with your coworkers. Let’s lift each other up!
To participate, please send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name and title (if they’re not in your email signature)
- What you’re grateful for this year
Please note that your answer doesn’t have to be particularly deep or profound — this is simply an opportunity for us to collectively reflect on the “good stuff”! We will share the responses in next week’s issue of Link.**
Here are some question prompts in case you’re feeling stuck (but feel free to think outside the box):
- Did a coworker or loved one surprise you with an offer of help — or make you laugh — at a critical time?
- Has a neighbor, loved one or coworker done a helpful favor for you?
- Have you read or watched something that gave you a new perspective?
- Has giving back to someone else helped you find meaning?
- Have you welcomed a new family member (marriage, child, pet) or developed or strengthened a friendship?
- Has your partner or community stepped up to give you support when you were struggling?
- Have you experienced a moment in nature that brought you joy?
- Is there an everyday part of your life that by remaining constant during the pandemic has relieved your stress in some way?
- Did you eat an especially delicious meal you can’t stop thinking about?
- Did you learn a new skill or master something you’d been hoping to do for a while?
- Have you bought a new piece of clothing or sporting equipment that’s been a game-changer?
**Please note that Link cannot share responses that pertain to or include partisan political views, or that run counter to our Principles of Community.Tags: gratitude