Last chance: Apply for the OPSA Steering Committee
Help make UCOP an even better place to work by joining your colleagues at the OP Staff Assembly Steering Committee!
The OP Staff Assembly (OPSA) is dedicated to promoting the interest and welfare of all career employees. The Steering Committee is a group of six to fourteen staff members who organize events and forums where all staff can discuss issues of mutual concern and offer opinions and recommendations on policies, processes and programs. Through its social, communication, career, and survey subcommittees, OPSA works to advocate on matters important to staff, organizes wellness and social events, reaches out to staff to provide recommendations, and plans college application and career sessions.
To apply to join the Steering Committee, or to nominate a colleague, download an application and submit the completed form to OPSA by May 26. All UCOP staff will have an opportunity to vote upon candidates and select the winners.
2021 Election Timeline
- April 27: Nominations open
- May 26: Application/nomination deadline
- May 28: Candidate statements and profile will be available online
- June 1: Candidates announced in Link
- June 2: Voting begins
- June 8: Candidate meet and greet at OPSA meeting (all staff welcome)
- June 18: Voting deadline
- June 22: New Steering Committee members announced in Link
- July 14: First OPSA Steering Committee Meeting with new members
Questions? Contact OPStaffAssembly@ucop.eduTags: OPSA elections