New webinar: Tour of web accessibility do’s and don’ts
We’ve heard it’s important to make online content accessible, but if you’re not someone who experiences a disability, it can be difficult to understand how web accessibility works.
On Tuesday, June 15, join a special webinar to learn from Marc Sutton, a blind accessibility consultant for UCOP, about the human impact of your accessibility efforts.
In this hourlong workshop, Marc will:
- Demonstrate the use of screen-reading software
- Review web accessibility issues
- Explain common mistakes that make it impossible for people with disabilities to use your website
Marc has over 30 years of experience providing accessibility testing and reviews for technology companies in the Bay Area, including Apple, Cisco, Google, Oracle, Microsoft and Yahoo.
- What: Tour of web accessibility do’s and don’ts
- When: Tuesday, June 15, 10 to 11 a.m.
- Registration: Register online here
For questions, contact Judy.Thai@ucop.edu.
Want to learn more about electronic accessibility at UC? Visit our website.Tags: accessibility, Marc Sutton