Future of work information sessions start tomorrow: Register and submit your questions
The UCOP Future of Work core team is hosting virtual information sessions to answer questions and provide more details of the Future of Work Plan outlined in Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Rachael Nava’s July 12 message. This will be an opportunity for staff to hear from the core team about how the plan was developed and what to expect in the coming weeks.
After a summary of the Future of Work implementation plan and survey results, the team will answer questions pre-submitted by UCOP staff. If you have a question for the Future of Work Core Team, we want to hear from you! Submit your questions via this anonymous form or by emailing UCOP-FutureofWork@ucop.edu.
Join us for a Future of Work information session
Each session has a unique registration link. Please select the date and time to register.
- Thursday, Jul. 22, 2 – 3 p.m. (PT)
- Tuesday, Jul. 27, 1 – 2 p.m. (PT)
- Tuesday, Aug. 3, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. (PT)
Future of Work Core Team
- Thera Kalmijn, Executive Director, UCOP Operations
- Nancy Pluzdrak, Executive Director, UCOP Human Resources
- Calvin Turner, Executive Director, UCPath
- Steve Murray, Director, Building and Administrative Service Center
- Shirley Bittlingmeier, Client Services Officer, Information Resources & Communications
- Heather Baptista, Project and Communications Analyst, UCOP Operations
- Deanna Geddie, Senior Program Manager, Strategy and Program Management
For questions, please contact UCOP-FutureofWork@ucop.edu.Tags: COVID-19, Future of Work, information session