Connect with people-manager peers at upcoming People Leaders Forums
If you’re a people manager, mark your calendar to take advantage of upcoming People Leaders Forums — monthly opportunities for supervisors to connect with one another. Develop leadership skills, build community, share best practices, swap strategies for navigating current challenges and learn to better support yourself and your team!
Our next two sessions are as follows; select each title to register:
- January: Coming Back Into the Office
Jan. 21, 1 – 2 p.m.
- February: Create a Professional Team Development Plan with Guest Speaker Jenna Allen
Feb. 11, 1 – 2 p.m.
What your colleagues are saying
These monthly forums have received rave reviews from UCOP staff. More than 90% of participants agreed that trainers for these sessions are well prepared and knowledgable and that the content has been well organized, easy to follow and immediately applicable to their managerial roles.
Here’s some of the feedback we’ve received.
- “We had great conversations and I hope to keep them going.”
- “In this session, I had an opportunity to have a conversation with Nancy Pluzdrak, executive director of UCOP Human Resources. Her feedback was extremely valuable and humanizing.”
- “Today’s forum was useful both for the specific tips provided by Annie and the discussions with the other leaders.”
Register at the links above for 2022 forums. To suggest an idea for an upcoming forum, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: managers, People Leaders Forums, professional development