Apply to join the OPSA Steering Committee today
Help make UCOP an even better place to work by joining your colleagues at the OP Staff Assembly Steering Committee!
The OP Staff Assembly (OPSA) is dedicated to promoting the interest and welfare of all career employees. The Steering Committee is a group of six to 14 staff members who organize events and forums where all staff can discuss issues of mutual concern and offer opinions and recommendations on policies, processes and programs. Through its social, communication, career and survey subcommittees, OPSA works to advocate on matters important to staff, organizes wellness and social events, reaches out to staff to provide recommendations and plans college application and career sessions.
To apply to join the Steering Committee, or to nominate a colleague, download an application and submit the completed form to OPSA by June 3. All UCOP staff will have an opportunity to vote upon candidates and select the winners.
2022 Election timeline
- May 10: Nominations open
- June 3: Application/nomination deadline
- June 6: Candidate statements and profiles will be available online
- June 6: Voting begins
- June 7: Candidates announced in Link
- June 8: Candidate meet and greet during OPSA meeting (all staff welcome)
- June 21: Voting deadline
- June 28: New Steering Committee members announced in Link
- July 13: First OPSA Steering Committee Meeting with new members
Questions? Contact OPStaffAssembly@ucop.edu.Tags: OPSA, OPSA elections