UC Travel Supplier Town Hall series continues with Southwest Airlines
The Central Travel Office has organized a repeat of last year’s successful Supplier Town Hall series — a unique opportunity for UC staff to engage with major travel suppliers and learn more about their operations. This year, Amtrak joins the lineup, along with all major airlines, hotels and car rental companies with whom UC has an existing contract.
Next up: Southwest Airlines, Aug. 17
This Wednesday, Southwest Airlines will share how they are enhancing the customer experience, increasing traveler flexibility, providing benefits to UC travelers and working to improve environmental sustainability. All attendees will be entered to win one of the following giveaways:
- $100 Southwest Airlines gift card – two winners will be selected
- Southwest A-List Status Upgrade – five winners will be selected
You must be present when the winner is announced to be eligible.
- August 24 – Delta Airlines
- August 31 – Amtrak
- September 14 – Marriott Hotels
- September 21 – JetBlue Airways
- September 28 – Hertz Car Rentals
- October 5 – Alaska Airlines
- October 12 – Enterprise/National Car Rentals
- October 19 – American Airlines
Visit the Supplier Town Hall page for up-to-date presentation content and giveaways, once confirmed by suppliers.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: Southwest Airlines, UC Travel