New workshop: Building Relationships and Managing Conflict
Knowing that we are valued and trusted team members — and helping our colleagues to feel the same way — is central to our job satisfaction and ability to consistently perform at a high level.
Building Relationships and Managing Conflict is a new interactive workshop offered by UCOP and facilitated by highly-rated trainer Raj Kapur. In this session participants will:
- Learn techniques for adopting an investment-focused mindset
- Discover how to navigate many types of naturally occurring and challenging workplace conflicts
- Adopt practical tools to prevent and address face-to-face and virtual conflict
- Position themselves to continue making positive impacts with confidence and composure
Sign up early: Space is limited for this in-demand class!
About the facilitator
Raj Kapur is president of the Center for Project Management, which he joined in 1992. Past participants of his workshops have shared:
- “Raj Kapur is an excellent instructor and obviously knows his domain. His humor, knowledge and engagement were great; he was willing to take questions while still keeping us on time. I was making mental notes on how to conduct trainings by watching him teach!”
- “Raj is very dynamic. He held my attention, had great advice and kept everyone on track.”
- “The small class size lets us ask in-the-moment questions and get the answers we need. Raj also has experience working with UCOP, so he understands our unique challenges.”
Tags: conflict management, professional development, Raj Kapur