Free, at-home COVID tests are available
Every U.S. household is once again eligible to order four free at-home, rapid COVID-19 tests.
Get tests now, so you are ready if you are exposed or get sick. Testing, vaccinations, and masking help us reduce the chances of spreading COVID-19 and its variants.
Order your free tests now at COVIDtests.gov
The tests available for order:
- Are rapid antigen at-home tests, not PCR
- Can be taken anywhere
- Give results within 30 minutes (no lab drop-off required)
- Work whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Work whether or not you are up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines
- Are also referred to as self-tests or over-the-counter (OTC) tests
Read COVID-19 testing program FAQs here.Tags: COVID-19, COVID-19 testing