Attend the UCGHI student ambassadors showcase on Friday
This Friday, from 12 – 1:30 p.m. (PT), all UCOP staff are invited to join the UC Global Health Institute (UCGHI) for the virtual UCGHI Student Ambassadors Final Showcase!
Students from the Center for Gender & Health Justice and the Center for Planetary Health will share creative presentations on critical global health topics related to their research. The showcase will include research presentations, art-based projects, PhotoVoice, infographics, TikTok, reels and more.
Presentation topics include
- Health equity through a food-justice lens
- Menstrual Equity Bill (CA AB 367)
- How physician biases toward LGBTQ+ individuals affect quality of care
- The impact of COVID-19 on the lives and livelihoods of sex workers in West Bengal, India
- Jackson water crisis
- Conflict, climate change and infectious disease
- Rape test kit availability on UC campuses
- COVID-19’s impact on agricultural workers
Registration is free to all UC staff and the general public; Zoom information will be provided upon registration submission.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: event, presentation, UC Global Health Institute, UC Health, UCGHI Student Ambassador Program