Tableau experts to tackle data visualization and accessibility
All UCOP staff are invited to join the next meeting of the UCOP Tableau User Group (UCOP TUG) on Sept. 21 at 3:30 p.m. (PT).
UCOP TUG is a community of UCOP staff interested in building and sharing their Tableau skills. The group meets bi-monthly to discuss product updates, share best practices, present how-tos, provide feedback on reports in development and much more. Users with all levels of experience are welcome — sessions will include resources for beginners, as well as intermediate and advanced visualization techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions and brainstorm visualization ideas with the UCOP TUG community!
Featured topics and speakers
- “A UX Approach to Optimizing the Efficiency of Your Data Visualizations” — Kelsey Heider, Institutional Research and Planning analyst, UCOP, and Anna Ahearn, lead UX designer, UCLA IT Services
- “Accessibility Best Practices for Building Tableau Dashboards” — Darin Jensen, data visualization analyst, UCOP
- What: UCOP Tableau User Group Meeting
- When: Thursday, Sept. 21, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. (PT)
- Zoom: https://UCOP.zoom.us/j/95263568298
To volunteer to present a visualization project and/or make suggestions of content to cover in future sessions, please fill out the presenter and suggestion form.
To add UCOP Tableau User Group meetings to your calendar, download and import the (.ics) calendar files.
Tags: accessibility, data visualization, staff, Tableau, UCOP Tableau User Group, UX