Shout-Out for the Oracle eLedger team
Associate Vice President and Systemwide Controller Barbara Cevallos sends a Shout-Out to the Oracle eLedger Team:
“After a successful implementation in July, the team worked diligently to improve the timeliness of our monthly close process,” says Barbara. “They went from 15 days to four! Achieving this milestone took creative thinking, collaboration and demonstrating all the UC Principles of Community. I’m so proud of this group! They have proven that nothing is impossible when we work together with a shared goal.
This accomplishment demonstrates our team’s capability to adapt and improve and positions us to further enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our financial operations.”
Congratulations to the following teams and team members:
- UC Controller team: Ruth Satorre, Linda Tam, Craig Ledebur, Trista Lee, Jasmine Ye and Mary Wong
- UC Investments team: Miguel Medoza and Trevor Woods
- TDS project team (contractors): Martha McCoy, Robert Stojkovic, Ben Bohning, Jigna Mannil and Kyle Tucker
- TDS operations support team: Arun Duggal, John Duys, Swapna Rachamalla, Srikanth Penumalla, Mike Branaman and Ivan Sutanto
- TDS leadership: Pratima Reddy
Share your Shout-Out!
Do you want to thank someone at UCOP for going the extra mile? Are you impressed by a colleague’s hard work, dedication and commitment to UC? Please take a moment to email us your Shout-Out — along with a photo — and we’ll run it in an upcoming issue of Link. Shout-Outs are limited to 100 words, so it won’t take you long to write one!Tags: Oracle eLedger, shout-out