Stay Informed. Stay Connected.
24 April 2012
Did You Know?
UCOP employees have until 5 p.m. May 3 to comment on a proposed revision to UC Staff Policy 70, Complaint Resolution, in order to clarify the process for resolving employee complaints.
17 April 2012
Coming up in the President's Speaker Series are Vice Provost for Education Partnerships Russ Rumberger on Thursday, April 19, and UC Global Health Institute Director Haile Debas on Thursday, May 3.
10 April 2012
Join UC's Travel Management Office, the UCOP Travel Office and BRC for the Connexxus Open House, in Franklin Lobby 1, from 2:30 to 4:00 p.m. The event feature demonstrations, light refreshments and raffle prizes including airline tickets and a spa outing.
10 April 2012
You can vote for UC's sustainability program, one of 18 finalists for the 2012 ACUPCC Climate Leadership Awards, until midnight Saturday, April 14.
3 April 2012
UC In The News
See UC General Counsel Charles Robinson's most recent statement about the timing of the public release of the Reynoso task force report on the police actions of Nov. 18, 2011, at UC Davis.
• UCOP Project Management
• CUCSA Staff Assembly Involvement Roundtable
• LaSA Charla de la Tarde, Lupe Gallegos-Diaz
• Delivery Skills Session 2
• Procure-to-Pay Office Hours
• PACSW Women We Admire: Michele Bratcher Goodwin, S.J.D.
• Language and Leadership
• CAAP Office Hours
• Lakeside Speakeasy Toastmasters Club
• Cesar Chavez Holiday
• EPIC Week: LaSA/OPSA Cultural Exchange
• EPIC Week: Virtual Pet/Hobby Share and Treasure Hunt
• EPIC Week: LaSA Conversation with UC Merced Chancellor Muñoz
• UCOP Project Management Session 3: Scheduling and Tracking a Project
• EPIC Week: Community and Connection event: FOW Breakfast Reception
• IT Orientation
• EPIC Week: APISA/BSFO Movie Afternoon
Introduce yourself to the OP community — it takes just a few minutes.
Want to say thank you to a colleague? Take a moment to say so in Link.
UCOP Ombuds Office