Stay Informed. Stay Connected.
Is there a UCOP person or department you want to see profiled in Link? Is there a question you want to ask senior leadership? Post a comment below and we’ll do our best to get you the information and answers you’re looking for.
I would like to suggest a profile of the ASSIST Coordination Site. We are a remote UCOP site located at UC Irvine. We have been a part of UCOP since 1989. We are a small staff of who run daily operations of ASSIST, a website which serves transfer students, academic advisors and admissions evaluators throughout California. ASSIST (wwww.assist.org) is the official repository of articulation information for the state and provides information on how courses taken at community colleges will transfer to UC or CSU. Given that we are located in Irvine, we are not well known among our UCOP peers.
Thanks for considering this.
• Excel Advanced Data Analysis
• BRC T&E Team’s Office Hours
• Procure-to-Pay Office Hours
• Zoom Rooms Technology
• GROW Plus: Accountability Conversations for Managers
• CAAP Office Hours
• Lakeside Speakeasy Toastmasters Club
• UC Staff Advisor to the Regents Virtual Information Session
• Red Cross Blood Drive
• Excel Advanced Data Analysis (Session 2)
• GROWing Your Check-In Conversations for Managers
• IT Orientation
Introduce yourself to the OP community — it takes just a few minutes.
Want to say thank you to a colleague? Take a moment to do so in Link.
UCOP Ombuds Office