Training: Constructive Conflict Resolution
Conflict is an inevitable part of working relationships and can provide considerable value if managed constructively and effectively. In this two-part interactive class, learn five approaches to conflict management, and how to uncover hidden agendas and create mutual value and buy-in.
Part 1: May 13, 8:30-12:30, 1111 Franklin, Room 12322
Part 2: May 20, 8:30-12:30, 1111 Franklin, Room 11326
By the end of this course you be able to:
- Apply a five-step model to uncover hidden agendas/needs
- Identify and apply five approaches to conflict
- Demonstrate active listening
- Use effective probes to create mutual value in coaching and conflict situations
- Identify and apply four strategies on when and how to say no
To Sign Up
Log in to the UC Learning Center (http://www.ucop.edu/ucoplearningcenter/) by entering your UCOP user name and password. Search for the class title, click “register” to make your selection, and then click “submit.”
Questions? Contact Tacy Trowbridge at 510-987-0673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.