Nov. 9 training: Conducting Effective Meetings
Learn how to achieve your meeting goals in this Tuesday, Nov. 9, training. Find out how to run effective meetings so participants are actively engaged and productive.
- Tuesday, Nov. 9
- 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Franklin Building, Room 9204
Key training topics include:
– Identifying characteristics of effective meetings
– Managing the phases of meetings: planning, facilitating, participating and following through
– Facilitating groups toward their goals
– Being a good meeting participant
To Sign Up: Log in to the UC Learning Center (http://www.ucop.edu/ucoplearningcenter/) with your UCOP user name and password. Search for Meetings. Click Register; make your selection, and then click Submit.
Questions? Contact Tacy Trowbridge at email@example.com or (510) 987-0673.