Link: UCOP's e-newsletter

Stay Informed. Stay Connected.

Meet Patti Meagher: Your new link to Link newsletter

Greetings from Link, your online resource to help you do your job and get the most out of the UCOP community. My name is Patti Meagher (ma-HAR), and I joined the internal communications team on Feb. 1 as the new UCOP communications coordinator, which includes serving as Link editor.

Link made its debut in September 2009 as the central clearinghouse for all things UCOP, to facilitate open dialogue about important issues, and to reduce the number of individual e-mail notices you receive.

Delivered to your e-mail in-box every Tuesday morning, Link is full of news about upcoming classes and events, profiles of your fellow UCOP employees and more. It is designed to help you expand your understanding of our work here at the Office of the President and how it supports the entire University of California system.

Please contact me directly if you need help publicizing an upcoming event or planning communications for a new program, service, policy change or other announcement of interest to UCOP staff. Plan ahead so that we can get the word out in a timely manner, ideally a week or two in advance, depending on how extensive your communications needs are.

You can also make comments, share your views and post calendar listings directly from the Link home page at http://universityofcalifornia.edu/sites/ucopnews. Or submit story ideas and comments about Link by e-mailing me at patti.meagher@ucop.edu, calling me at 987-0619 or dropping by my office, #7301 in the Franklin building.

I look forward to meeting you and working with you to make Link a lively Web-based “gathering place” for the entire UCOP community.

Leave your comment here