Questions about your finances? Fidelity workshops can help
Did you know that UC’s financial education program offers financial planning classes conducted by Fidelity Senior Retirement Counselor Nancy Pargot?
Upcoming sessions at both Kaiser and Franklin are scheduled for today, Tuesday, Dec. 10, on the subjects listed below. Most classes are one hour.
- 9 a.m., 512 Kaiser: Your UC Retirement System
- 10 a.m., 512 Kaiser: Creating your Personalized Retirement Roadmap
- 12 p.m., 9115 Franklin: Your UC Retirement System
- 1 p.m., 9115 Franklin: Creating your Personalized Retirement Roadmap
- 2 p.m., 9115 Franklin: Shifting from Savings to Spending
Note that guidance provided by Fidelity is educational in nature and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your investment or tax-planning decisions. Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.