Questions about your finances? Fidelity financial workshops can help
UC’s financial education program regularly offers financial planning workshops conducted by Fidelity Senior Retirement Counselor Nancy Pargot. Sessions will be held today, Tuesday, Feb. 4, at both Kaiser and Franklin locations on the subjects listed below. Most classes are one hour.
- 9 a.m.: Your UC Retirement System
- 10 a.m.: Building a Portfolio for any Weather
- 12 p.m.: Your UC Retirement System
- 1 p.m.: Building a Portfolio for any Weather
- 2 p.m.: Accessing your Account Online
Note that guidance provided by Fidelity is educational in nature and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your investment or tax-planning decisions. Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.